Amazing Birthday

|
Yesterday was my birthday, im officially 16 now!! Very thank you to all of u, really love u all very much!

Friday, my classmates celebrated me birthday, 1 day earlier. They sang Jay Chou's song in front of the whole class. Eu Gene started 1st, the others followed. Although Eu Gene sang like reading, but i still appreciate, everyone of them. I was seriously touched. It was amazing. Special thanks to:
  1. Min Xian
  2. Eugene
  3. Guan
  4. Tze Hao
  5. Serene
  6. Yivern
  7. Atreyi
  8. Denise
The masks they used

" Jay's autograph"
Birthday card made by Shawn, THX!!

Saw the bald guy? Thats me!!
Yup, im bald now, cut my hair on my birthday, LOL. My mum asked me to take pic, she said as memory, u shaved on ur birthday. Then my Dad as the photographer.

Some statistics:
  • First 5 person to wish me after 12 a.m 8/8/2008:
  1. Min Xian
  2. Wen Li
  3. Serene
  4. Bryan
  5. Guan
  • Called to wish me: Guan!
  • Total birthday wish through sms: 18
  • Last person to wish me through sms: Jon Guan
  • Last person to wish me on 9/8/2008: Jon Guan
  • Last person to wish me through Friendster: Jon Guan (again =.=)
  • Total wish through friendster: 17
  • 1st to wish me in friendster: Xiau Fong sis!
  • No. of appearance in other's blog: 5
I would like to thx all who posted me comment at friendster, sry didnt reply through friendster, troublesome! And i kinda look like young krillin in dragonball! xD

Olympic opening ceremony that night was really awesome, it makes me feel proud to be a chinese! I wish all athlets good luck, win gold medals for malaysia! =)

Thats all for now, thx for reading!

"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."

No comments: