Curse

|
My fish just passed away hour ago. Sigh. It was a curse by me...

2 weeks ago, after i cleaned the aquarium, i told my mum:
Me: Mum, these 2 fishes have been living for so long! Wow im so proud of myself =)
Mum: Jie! Choi! How can u say that! Very pantang ya know!
Me: But its true wat they live so long edi le! Proud!
Mum: Later anything happen...
Me: Choi choi! wont la xD


Then 1 week later, after my terengganu trip, when i reached home i saw 1 floating edi...

Me: MUM! OMG 1FISH REALLY DIED!!
Mum: See? I told u...
Me: OMG I CURSED THEM! Another 1 more doesnt seem to be okay too!
Mum: Thats y, told u not to simply say these things!
Me: =(


And another week later

Me: Mum, it looks so lonely, it doesnt seem to last any longer...
Mum: Hmm, haih, wat can i do?
Me: Dont worry, im prepared for its death! xD

Then the next day, it passed away. Rest in peace. See the power of a curse? Never curse ur pets!

R.I.P my dear. Thanks for those days =)



Yong Jie, the sad one.

No comments: