Christmas Eve until Boxing Day

|
24th December 2008
Went to Guan's house, likai invited me to go FTL end year party. I went around 10, after my uncle's party. I wanted to stay overnight, but my dad said NO.

Me: Dad, can i go party later?
Dad: Party? Again?
Me: Huh? I always go party meh?
Dad: Aren't u going party now?
Me: ...
Mum: His friend's party la.
Dad: Oh... Until what time?
Me: My friends asked me to stay overnight, can ah?
Dad: No need la, tomorrow morning we still have to go breakfast with uncle.
Me: So near only, nvm la, my friends all staying le.
Dad: Ya la, so near only stay for what?
Me: ... ... Okay...


So didnt stay lor, went back at 12. But it was fun overall, i enjoyed it.

OMG...
Dealer!

Still got lots more pictures, but lazy upload la, u go other blog oso got la. xD

25/12/2008
Nothing special, Christmas, i only get sms-es as present. My family wanted to go Mid Valley shopping, but traffic jam so we turned back and ended up at pyramid. It was so crowded.

26/12/2008
Went to gathering, no pictures yet, when i get them i will post, see my mood la. Watched football until 3 in the morning, disappointed. That's all, everyone, enjoy your last week of holidays. School starts next week.


Yong Jie, The ' I-HAVE-BEEN-BAD ' Santa

No comments: