Larian Twelveans

|
It was Larian Twelveans today, its our last year so i went to take part. But actually i went every single year la xD What a good student i must say xD.

Likai and I went to have a last training at Wednesday night, he motor to my house and we went to run. The result was satisfying. Too bad la no witness, we went to Guan and Thomas' house but they both were not in.

However, today's result a BIT disappointing. Yea a bit only, seriously. Why? Because last year i got 88th place, among the last edi. And last year i cant even run for half km, but this year i managed to run about 90% of the track, and finished 36th. Improved 52 places!

The disappointing part is my aim was at least a cert. I didnt get. I tried my best, I have no regrets =D

Congrats to all my friends that ended top 20, including Thean Ming n Eu, Nicholas, Foo Lin, Samuel, Surain and more. Special credits to Bobby, he finished at 21st for twice, last year and this year.




Cyber first ever teaparty and Lousang ended successfully, pics i will get from Guan and further blogging to be continued on this topic.

And Cyberlink got 3 birthdays for the past 2 weeks, i would like to wish them a very happy belated birthday too.
Happy Birthday Eu Gene!!

and


Happy Birthday Wan Shin!

and also

Happy Birthday Alicia!
No pictures of u la sorry =)

And why its happy birthday not 'belated' ? Because i wished them on their birthday, this is just a post about it. =D


Yongjie Got 36th! =)













No comments: