Responsibility

|
Today, we talk bout responsibility.

A week ago, i lent my tie to some unknown in form 4 during photographic session. Yes, unknown. Eunice asked me to lend him, so i did, which i think i shouldn't have. After i gave him my tie, moments later it was our class turn for photo shoot. Myself have to borrow from others, how funny that i brought my tie but i have to borrow from others. So, i did not get my tie back from that boy. He did not look for me either.

Then the next day i went to his class. I can't recognize who was that, because i wasn't wearing my specs. I can hardly recognize him. I found someone that look like him, but not very sure if it was him. He insisted he didn't get the tie from me but from Eugene instead. I had no choice but to leave, since i have not enough evidence.

I asked Eugene and Eunice to find for me. I didn't expect much tho. I lost my tie, not them, they probably won't really help me to look for it. Then i got to know the boy's name from Eunice. I went to his class and i saw his name tag. Yup, it was that person that insisted he got the tie from Eugene.

He followed me to see Eugene and they two argued. I remember clearly i gave the tie to him MYSELF. While he insists he got it from Eugene. I was angry and i scolded him. He gave me 10 bucks and left. Then a classmate of mine, who i believe is a friend of they boy, asked why did i do that, and she has an extra tie, she can give it to me.

What i wana say is:
  • It's not about whether i get a tie or not, it's regarding his responsibility. He borrowed my tie, so he should be responsible for it, look for me, even if he lost it.
  • You should analyse the situation rationally and objectively, he should be responsible for it, not you.
  • If you give me your tie, you are responsible for it, which you shouldn't. Its just like he killed someone and he ran, leaving all the responsibilities to you.
  • Even if i get a tie from you, i will still find him. He must be responsible for his mistake.
  • In this incident, i feel very innocent.
I am not blaming anyone, not even that boy. I just want him to be responsible. Now i got 10 bucks from him, and i think the tie costs roughly around 7 bucks. I will return the change to him. I have learnt a lesson, not to lend something to some unknown.

Yongjie feels innocent




No comments: