Missing SMK USJ 12

|
College hasn't been that fun so far. I'm so stressed! Lot's of works to be completed. My favorite day is Friday now, I can have a rest after that! Well I guess everyone likes Friday, it signifies the end of schooling days and 2 days of rest. Spoke to Danial Rizzal that day and realize how much i miss my beloved class: 4/5 Cyberlink.

  • I miss Puan Ong's lectures in class
  • I miss Puan Radna's jokes
  • I miss Chris' corner, where we sit down and joke/crap for whole day
  • I miss Puan Heng, even though I don't really like her (xP)
  • I miss Puan Salasiah, she likes to pull my ears when im late for class
  • I miss Puan... err that English teacher, I never pay attention
  • I miss Puan Teh, I sit under the fan while she teaches and pretending im listening
  • I miss Puan Lucille, she can always tell us how good Amigas, the other unknowns, and our seniors are
  • I miss Puan Hamimah, when she checks homework we change out seats
  • I miss Mr.Sulor, I'm using his Maths book for my college notes now!
  • I miss sneaking out of the class earlier for recess with Chris and Zaqir
  • I miss 'bullying' Noah
  • I miss Guan's speeches
  • I miss those bruises caused by Yivern
  • I miss Atreyi, Min Xian, and Denise's noises
  • I miss everyone in 5 Cyberlink
  • I miss football and futsal during PJ even though we just can't win Delphi
  • I miss searching for fan after recess, we have air cons everywhere in college now
  • I miss EVERYTHING of high school!
Time flies. Time to let go and welcome tomorrow. ;(
Hello, tomorrow! ;)

I will survive!

No comments: