I need a break.

|
Wow, so, its Saturday. A day when people get to take a break and relax.

I feel the miss of EPL. Gosh still a month from start of the new season! Im dying. I got no mood to do anything today. I started my day from apologising to my dad, I got scolded yesterday night and I didnt sleep well whole night. I feel so sick and i skipped gym. After lunch i quarrelled with my sis and it caused my sore throat to become worse. Haih, so moody after that and I had a sleep from 4-7. 3 hours, i feel recharged after sleeping. But i still got no mood to do anything.

I always feel moody lately. I dont know why. Just dont feel like doing a thing. I wish i can just sleep everyday and ignore everything, but i know i cant escape from reality. I always feel my weekends wasted, dont know why. Fuh~ I need a break. I need someone to cheer me up. Who? I dont know.

No comments: