Jay Freak

|


Hello everyone! great day!

Recently few students in Cyberlink suddenly love jay chou so much, especialy his song "Qi Li Xiang" or aka Orange Jasmin/ seven miles fragrance. The song was released in year 2004, for most people they would say " whoa, so old edi." but without a doubt the song is very nice. Im 1 of them who love jay chou's SONG so much, not the person as i hate G. Many people complained jay for mumbling, but i think wats special bout jay is his mumbles! And lyrics by Fang Wen Shan make jay's song so amazing, hav a look at his Qi Li Xiang english version lyrics:





"The sparrow is singing on the wire pole outside the window , you say this sentence have the feel of summer , the pencil in the hand , writing on the paper for , I use several word discribe who are you to me.

Qiudaofish's flavor , cat and you both want to understand , the fragrance of first love is searched by us , the warm sunlight like the beautiful stawberry which just picked , you say you are not willing to eat with the feeling.

It rains all night , my love overflow like the rainwater , the fallen leaves in the courtyard like my deep pile yearn, some disputes can't cool my warmth , you appear on every page of my poem.

It rains all night , my love overflow like the rainwater , the butterfly on the window sill , like the flutter beautiful chapter of the poem , I continue to write , "I'll love you for ever " was written in the end of the poem ,you are the only one who I want to understand , ................."

Gosh, so poetic! Fang Wen Shan is the chinese version of Shakespear! And pls note that i love his songs, not HIM pls. The person who love HIM so much is Min Xian, check this out:

I AM MINXIAN. Jay Chou <3>
jay chou is HOTTEST HOTTEST HOTTEST in ting mama de hua MV

I AM MINXIAN. Jay Chou <3>
omg wtf i wanna marry jay chouuu

I AM MINXIAN. Jay Chou <3>
jay chou's soo freakin amazing!

I AM MINXIAN. Jay Chou <3>
thats why
I AM MINXIAN. Jay Chou <3>
i love the mumbling too
I AM MINXIAN. Jay Chou <3>
wtf la jay chou is freakin amazing
I AM MINXIAN. Jay Chou <3>
i hate ppl who zha him
I AM MINXIAN. Jay Chou <3>
call hom ugly (she typed wrongly, its HIM instead of HOM.)
I AM MINXIAN. Jay Chou <3>
if u can freakin write so many amazing songs
I AM MINXIAN. Jay Chou <3>
then only u come n zha him la


I 100% guarentee they are all original. I would like to advice Mr Jay out thr, BE CAREFUL of this girl. And thx for reading, a good news is i got my mood back, around 90%. Thx for those who cheered me, especially min xian's "Two test tickles" and "Potato chips flying into Ronaldo's mouth" pic. THX!! Thats all for today, have a nice day everyone! =)

No comments: