Why so serious?

|
Today, that racist teacher called my friend out and backstabbed me again. She said she hates student who play from start of the year until now. Excuse me u brainless? When i was playing around and joke, u used to like it, enjoy and laugh at it, and now u say u hate it, do u have a brain?

While u hate me so much for playing n joking around, a few stu
dents get permission to do so, why? Cuz ur racist. Im sry, i cant tell lie just to satisfy u, when i feel thr's a need to tell the truth, i tell. YOU, are racist.

My dear teacher, i know what r u tryin to do, arent u trying to turn everyone against me? Sry u will never make it.


I got a bad feeling, that she will give me special treatment when marking my end year exam paper. Just do it if u want to, u can affect my image, my school exam, but not my SPM.

Hey idiot, life's short, take it easy.

" Hey my dear teacher, why so serious?"
-Quote from the movie, Dark Knight, edited by yongjie.

No comments: