The Jay Chou Story

|
Early in the morning, my teacher had a stupid lesson for us. She asked us to continue the story from the starting she gave. She said to make it interesting, the story must contain funny elements, and must be creative. So, when it was my turn, i wrote: " Saya tengok dengan teliti, rupa-rupanya muka Jay Chou. Saya pun tampar mukanya dengan kuat".

My friends continued the story, with funny elements as well. Later, when she read our story, her face clearly unhappy. After few lines, she stopped and asked " Who started it?" its obviously me, she knows, the class too. I felt so embarrassed. Then she started to tear the paper into pieces, acting cool, the moment she started to tear, i felt so furious. She said she will bring the person to BBI. Oh, bring me there, i mumbled.

Later, she called me out:

Her: Siapa yang mulakan semua ini?
Me : SAYA.
Her: Kenapa nak main main?
Me : Cikgu yang kata nak imaginasi dan jenaka, so saya tulis la.
Her: Kenapa nak tulis macam ni?
Me : Kalau betul betul salah orang lain boleh tamatkan cerita saya kan?
Her: (kinda speechless) Siapa lagi yang ada tulis? ..........................
Her: Kalau nak macam ni, lain kali apa apa kerja tak payah bagi group u all la.
Me : (mumble) baik tak bagi....
This teacher is a pure racist, im sure if i write a non-chinese artist she wont angry. She said wana bring me to BBI, but ended up didnt. Why? Cuz she got no reason, the story too interesting then wana send me to BBI? Even if she send, i got reason to argue, she stated "daya imaginasi yg tinggi, jenaka", thats y i wrote that. Tze Hao said i shouldnt feel embarrassed, but proud instead. I think he is right afterall.

I would like to apologise to the whole group, and Dhivvya, i really didnt blame u, i know u didnt tell, but even if u did, i wont blame u too. And special thx to Serene and others who supported me, Min Xian and those who cheered me up.


Racist teacher!

"There are 2 types of teacher, the teachers i love, and the teachers i respect. Unfortunately, you are neither one of them"







No comments: